You got into the U. You made it through your first year. Nice work!
This next year can be challenging and we’ve got some ideas for how to get the most out of it. In order to stay on track and finish their degree, most successful sophomores:
- reflect on their success and identify a future pathway
- hone their interests and goals
- develop a plan to finish their degree and accomplish their goals
Where should you start? By signing up for the Sophomore Experience Workshop designed specifically to help you do these things!
Non-Credit Workshops - offered in two formats: (download a sample workshop outline HERE - information is subject to change)
- Wednesday Evening Workshop Series (must attend all three)
- 9/19, 9/26, and 10/3
- 4:30-6:30 PM
- Full Day Saturday Workshop
- 9:30-3:30 PM (including lunch)
- Sign up for either workshop HERE