Overlaps Understanding the overlaps of the framework will help you see where each course fits within your General Education. Your goal will be to see how each piece of the framework is related to your overall General Education experience.
- Communicate effectively with people from different backgrounds.
- Share & build on ideas from multiple perspectives.
- Demonstrate effective teamwork skills.
- Address & resolve conflict productively.
Reason & Act Ethically
- Develop a personal ethical code of conduct.
- Apply that code effectively in different situations.
- Explain how that code applies to community based ethical issues
- Explain how that code applies to global ethical issues
Persist in Addressing Complex Problems
- Identify a strategy for perseverance and problem solving.
- Apply that strategy as you work through set-backs, errors and failures.
- Develop creative processes that lead to effective problem solving.
- Evaluate a system of people and resources as an asset in creative problem solving.
- Consider context creatively in responding to opportunities.
- Explore and Create multi-dimensional approaches to respond to opportunities.
- Explore connections with other topics or opportunities.
- Transform solutions to entirely new forms.