Color KeyLarge Conference Room Small Conference Room
Large Conference Room
The Large Conference Room (Room 120) is setup as a hollow square of 12 tables. There are four tables for catering or additional items. Tables and chairs may be moved and additional chairs are available. The room is equipped with a whiteboard, podium, HDMI & VGA hookups, a projector, and screen.
Small Conference Room
The Small Conference Room (Room 116) is setup as a boardroom of one table. There is one table for catering or additional items. Chairs may be moved and additional chairs are available. The room is equipped with a whiteboard, IVC conference equipment, HDMI & VGA hookups, and a wall-mounted television display.
Conditions of Reservation
- Reservations may be made between 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday (except University holidays when the Sill Center is closed). After-hours appointments may only be scheduled if a representative from UGS will be present for the entire duration of the reservation.
- Setup and cleanup must be completed within the reservation time.
- Tables and chairs may be moved but must be returned to their original position by the end of the reservation.
- If food is served, tables and chairs must be wiped down before the end of the reservation. Food must be removed from the room and disposed of or properly stored.
Please review room capacity and the conditions of reservation under the "Room Specifications" section before making a reservation request.
- Preferred room (large or small)
- Date and beginning & end time of reservation (including anticipated setup and cleanup time)
- Name and brief description of event
- Onsite contact information (including name, department, UMail, and phone number; this person must be present for the entire duration of the event)
- Any additional information (including if food will be served, if technical assistance will be requested, et cetera)