- University Studies Students are governed by University graduation requirements.
- At least 56 credit hours must be upper-division hours (3000 level or above).
- At least 44 credit hours must be in the major-emphasis area with 16 of these hours
in courses at the 4000 level or above.
- The student must earn a grade of C or better in the major-emphasis courses.
- Elected credit/no-credit courses may not be counted toward major-emphasis hours.
- A senior thesis or project that unites the separate elements of the program is required.
- Prior to graduation the student will have an exit interview with the B.U.S. director
to assure completion of the agreed-upon program.